Which pram

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hot Mama Posts: 206
I am sorted on everything else but this - i havent got a clue what to look for. Im not mad on the Quinny Buzz with 3 wheels, looking for something a little more sturdy but not too hard to fold ?? Also do i get a car seat and leave this in the car the whole time or do i get one with the buggy and keep taken it in and out ??? Im soooo confused :-8
firefly78 Posts: 312
I would say for easiness for yourself, get the car seat that stays in the car and you could always get the buggy that has a detachable car seat for when you travel in other cars or if someone else picks up the little one from creche like parents.
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
Hi snuggle muff, This topic was discussed last week: http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... p?t=152030 This is what I said about our choice: :wv [quote="sherbetlemon":26ng7p7j]We are going with the icandy cherry as it seems to be one of the lightest on the market. Figured out if I'll be doing most of the lifting in and out of the boot during the week, that I'll need something light enough. Some of the prams/buggys out there are unbelievably heavy. Icandy cherry buggy faces both ways, you can get the carrycot which will do babs up to around 5 months and you can also attach the maxicosi car seat to the chassis. So easy to fold - with one hand. I love it :o)ll Also reasonably priced - around €700 for buggy/carrycot/carseat/carbase and foot muff.[/quote:26ng7p7j]
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
Snuggle Muff I was the same last week - see that other thread I got the silver cross 3d its probably not the lightest but its sturdy and I loved it. I'd advise going into a shop with a good sales assistant and they will go through them all with you.
Hot Mama Posts: 206
Thanks for all the replies girls, ill have a look at that thread now :thnk