Which yummy mummy bag have you?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

katiemomma Posts: 2690
So which yummy mummy bag have you. On a recent thread ye have persuaded me to go with a yummy mummy bag!! Now I am not sure which to purchase!
Emme Posts: 4735
Not sure if it's a yummy mummy bag but I have a jujube and love the bones of it! It's fab, they thought of everything!
funkyfish Posts: 7626
blooming gorgeous pink bows hospital bag.... not sure of the design... something meadow.
Blitz Posts: 583
I got the red butterflies one and love it - can't wait to use it. They are having a sample sale on the pink lining website today () the first one is from 11-12pm. They also have a nice one available in the sale section of their site for £50 :)
blondiechick Posts: 1641
I have the cupcakes one. Got it for DD. It was the perfect size and I love it!!!!
AmandaMc Posts: 1813
Their flash sale is starting in just over 30mins. Then another at 2pm and the final one at 9pm :o)ll
I know I am waiting with DHs visa card as its my xmas present. But I am not sure If I will purchase or not... Is it too early at 15 weeks to buy a bag? I would be packing my hospital bag in 10 wks time as I am afraid to go early with twins. Well I will check out the 11-12 sale as I have work later and see if its worth buying early.
I'm 19 and going for it if I see a bargain and something I love....aside from one pack of nappies it will be first purchase. I had it in my head I could buy something at the half way point. As you say you're really further on than another mum at 15 weeks as you won't go full term so you're prob almost half way there :)
Amanda I am also talking myself into it by saying I will most liekly go early and I am also saying to DH well in the next 2-4 weeks we will be half way as most likely go by 38 weeks . Anything to not have guilty conscience about buying a bit early.
Well site has crashed anyway :o( From their facebook they have just added 3 bags to the sale page, only one yummy mummy one so unless I really love it I'll prob hold off....that's if we can get on the site at all!