Who's around this evening?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
It's so stormy out!! Just waiting for the electricity to go! Got to go out later tonight to pick up DH from a town 30mins away, not looking foward to the drive :eek What's everyone up to anyway?
ginger nut Posts: 5989
where are you butterfly? no sign of a storm here yet. Hope the storm doens't reach here this evening as we;re going out for dinner with friends and I don't fancy waiting for a cab in the middle of a storm. Will be popping in and out of WOL for the next hour or so.
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
pretending to write essay :-8 but actually looking at shoes advise welcome on those posts and wolling annd watching strictly come dancing
I'm in the west, the very wild and windy whest! It's blowing a gale out there and big showers of rain coming and going. PB, not sure if I can help you out with shoes, I just got mine in a local shop. Have you tried Cinders?
not yet was cruising through web sites and saw 2 nice pairs in dune but i havent a clue how to post the piccies but i mentione them in old faithful in shoes post/topic
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
:wv Im recovering from my xmas party and watching Strictly come Dancing
what do you think of them in scd tonight
I thought emma was great!
I don't normally watch it but had it on for awhile. Is that little one from Eastenders a bit of a brat?
I dont know, never really watch it myself. Have just flicked over to Xfactor