Wondering if anyone else has had any of these symptoms?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
i'm having a few crappy symptoms and wanted to check if anyone else is getting them. 3 times at night i've been woken with WOEFUL cramps but after getting the fright of my life the first time i've now realised its really bad trapped wind :( and theres nothing i can do except wait for it to pass - took 15mins last night! the other thing is back pain, lower back pain. i was with my gp last week and she said its probably sciatica. oh my good god girls, the pain. i've never felt pain like it. :( oh and one last thing - pains/aches down the front of my thighs. my doc told me this was ovarian something or other. has anyone ANY of these? posted this on the Dec09 babies thread but lots of you may not look there :)
susie05 Posts: 204
Oh the trapped wind at night really got to me i had it from 6 weeks till 10 weeks..its gone for now thankfully it kept me awake or woke me & made me feel awful & cranky..i used to just get up and walk around iv heard fennel tea is good for this but iv never tried it
octbride2007 Posts: 774
yes Minke, I was the exact same! The craps in the lesg were really bad and woke me up at night but they went after about 2 weeks. Try peppermint tea and eact activia youghurts..tip I got from other wollies and its worked a treat :-)
oh thank god. the cramps in my legs were starting to worry me. thanks girls
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
I was the same way the hot water bottle was my best friend for the first few weeks
the same way with which part? :-8 i have a long list :) the thigh pain???
YoungsWIfe Posts: 738
I was suffering with really bad lower back pain. I was crippled with it. It ended up I had a really bad kidney infection. I was put on anti biotics for a week and I have been flying it ever since. Maybe ask your GP to check your urine incase you have an infection. :wv
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
All the above the trapped wind, lower back pain and the pain shooting down the thigh it all past by week 11 still get the lower back pain though especially after long drives but not as bad as the first couple of weeks.
great! thanks a mill. feel a lot better knowing its "normal"
fifi28 Posts: 481
i was the same with the pains in hips and thighs especially when in bed trying to turn around etc was so sore thankfully they eased off after about 12 weeks or so. had the trapped wind too its awful and i know it really worried me cos i'd never realised how sore it could actually be i was convinced there was something wrong .