would you...?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
hi all,due my AF in 3 days. feeling nauseous today and sore boobs. christmas drinking starts tomorrow. would you do a test today/tomorrow just to maybe see?
lamb nose Posts: 679
Hi Beanies, Do a test tomorrow evening just before the drinking begins. I got my BFP 2 days before AF was due using a early testing kit. You don't have to wait to do it in the morning either as I did mine at 7pm. If it is negative, try and push it to the back of your mind and have a good few drinks! You deserve it. Babydust flying to you now... :babydust: :thnk :babydust: :thnk :babydust: :thnk :babydust: :thnk :babydust: :thnk :babydust: :thnk :babydust: :thnk :babydust:
NotHere Posts: 10273
Best of luck Beanie!!!!!!!!!!!!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
mammybean Posts: 10364
i tested tonight, silly i know but wont be able to test again until day after stephens day, if AF hasnt arrived. i am so relaxed bout it, said i wasnt testing til 28th so will stick to that. i it hapens it happens
bree Posts: 1880
wishin u luck beanie
mummy bear Posts: 3824
Best of luck beanie :lvs
Ava* Posts: 28
Best of luck Beanies. I know Christmas is a time of year we all love to have a drink...but maybe just pass up on it this year...Had a night out recently and was the only sober one, I forgot how much fun it can be and felt great the next day :o)ll