Yoga - Limerick

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jellybean08 Posts: 26
Hi Girls I'm really interested in doing some yoga classes. The only ones i can find any info on the net about are not starting till mid September and i will be 28 weeks pregnant at this stage. For those of you that have done pregnancy yoga do you think this would be a bit late to start especially since i have no previous experience of yoga. Does any one in the Limerick area know of any classes starting earlier than this? Thanks in advance,
redwifey Posts: 2932
i would be interested in this too though I would be able to hang on until Sept. where are the yoga classes in Sept JB?
voddy Posts: 108
im hoping to do these ones too, im sure we wont be too late! I dont know of any earlier ones.
The classes i found were www.anamyoga.org these classes are held in the cresent college in Dooradoyle and the other classes were with www.limerickyogacentre.org these classes are being held in Limerick Tutorial college. I have emailed both of these earlier in the week but haven't heard anything back yet, I'd say they are on hols for the summer. Voddy I'd say we'd probable be alright from what I've read the classes don't involve anything to strenuous!
Thanks JB, will prob see you both there in Sept. I am starting a pre-natal aqua aerobics class in UL at the start of Sept if either of you were interested?
The aqua aerobics sounds good redwifey. Is there info on the UL website?
I am not sure JB, i just saw it advertised when i was in swimming this week. So I emailed the co-ordinator who is responsible for it & she put my name down for it but she said that there has to be a min of 6 people before the class will go ahead. Assume there will be though because it is both pre & post natal classes. Think its €85 for 8 weeks. Let me know if you want her email address and I can PM you with it.Think it's starting 3rd Sept. Let me know if you hear anything back about the yoga.
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I did the ones in the crescent. I enjoyed them, was nice to get away for an hour to relax. I started when I was 18 weeks. She doesn't let you start till 16weeks as far as I can remember.