Of course nobody gets married for the pressies BUT we’re not going to deny it, it’s a bit like Christmas morning all over again! While cash is a popular wedding gift, there’s no doubt people love the idea of giving you an actual gift on your special day that you can cherish over the years. If you’re looking to give guests some direction and ensure you don’t end up with one too many wine glass sets, a gift list is the way to go! It’s also a chance to pick out some luxury items you might not splurge on for yourself such as a gorgeous cushion, a beautiful piece of artwork or some nifty gadgets for your home.
If you’re looking to set up a gift list, pop over to The Wedding Shop where you can curate a list of your most coveted items. And you don’t have to just stick to actual gifts, you’ve the freedom to combine fab gifts with memorable experiences, honeymoon and cash contributions and even donations to a charity close to your heart. There’s absolutely no limits, no hidden fees and as well as unlimited choice, The Wedding Shop offer a secure financial guarantee and a lifetime discount of 10%. They aim to make your gift list experience seamless and stress-free for you and your guests. What’s more; they also offer a 10% discount on all their brands- most of which are exclusive to The Wedding Shop in Ireland.
5 Reasons to Have a Gift List at The Wedding Shop
1. Take the stress and worry from your guests. By providing guests with the opportunity to choose from a list of gifts it ensures that everyone can buy something you’ll love, regardless of their budget.
2. Starting your married life together is the perfect time to upgrade your home essentials or indulge in those specials things that you wouldn’t necessarily buy for yourselves.
3. Using their handy Group Gifting option allows you to pick gifts with a bigger price tag for your guests to contribute towards – from a new living room sofa to the first edition of your artwork collection, anything is possible!
4. The Wedding Shop offer a range of gifts to cater for all your needs. They have a range of experiences and subscriptions for those who are looking for something a little different.
5. Lastly, building your gift list is a fun and exciting experience to share with your loved one in a hectic bubble of Wedding Planning. Choosing your gifts is a special time for you both to start building your life together.
Check out some of their most popular gift ideas below for 2018 as well as some amazing buys you might want to add to your own list…
1. Canvas Home Cutlery set, €276 | 2. Smeg 50s retro kettle, €138 | 3. Anna Jacobs Lamps, from €155.50 | 4. Alessi Lemon squeezer, €57.50 | 5. 1882 Ltd Unity dinnerware, from €42 | 6. Vitamix blender, €516.50 | 7. Brics Cabin trolley, €535 | 8. Sonos Wireless speaker, €171.50 | 9. Le Creuset Stainless steel cookware, from €135 | 10. Bluebellgray Bedding cushion, from €48.50 | 11. Weber Barbecue, €329 | 12. Andrew Martin 3d Artwork, €661.50 | 13. Sunnylife Cactis lie-on float, €57.50 | 14. Taschen Book, €34.50 | 15. Made.com Accent chair, €344 | 16. Coverted London Candle, €86.50 | 17. Matone Cycling Bicyle, €1,265 | All Items Available from The Wedding Shop
The following two tabs change content below.
Pamela enjoys writing about all things decor (she loves buying it too) and has a not so secret addiction to stationery.