Menu

18-36 month grobag wanted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrswed Posts: 141
I am looking for a 18-36 month grobag for my DD either pink or neutral, don't mind the colour. Finding it impossible to get one that size. Dunnes, Pennys & Heatons dont have any and theyre way too pricey online. Does anyone know where I could get a cheapish one or is willing to sell one. I dont mind if its not the Grobag label IYKWIM. :thnk
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
We got one for DS just a while ago but we tried him in it and he went beserk on us soooo I reckon it is up for sale! It's a 2.5tog. I can get a pic of it. It's really long but you can catch it up if it's too long and then extend once they grow. Its cream waffle, front zip...what else? Will try and get a pic for ye now...
WedJuly05 that's a pity about your DS, I swear by them for my DD. I have had her in them since day one, she just won't keep blankets over her at all and moves an awful lot in her sleep. I would definately be interested if your one is up for same. Thanks. :o)ll
Here is the link to it where I got it on Amazon: [url:waatiuvm]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001GHYR82/ref=oss_product[/url:waatiuvm] tbh ye could prob just have it! We didn't pay alot for it. I will check with my DH in case I give it away and he wanted me to keep it for some non-sensical reason! Will post back about it tomorrow
Wedjuly05 that would be brilliant, please let me give you something for it if you are able to sell it. PM me when you find out. :o)ll
McDanny Posts: 1435
I bought 2 on Amazon yesterday for £14 each. 12-36 months, 2.5 tog. They seem to have a good selection at the mo. Slumbersacs as opposed to Grobags if you know what I mean...Grobags are very very expensive!
McDanny thanks for your reply. Didn't even know there was another name for them. Thanks.
allexcitednow Posts: 654
I got all of mine (slumbersac) from Designer Dudes on ebay. They do all different sizes and togs and they have special offers if you but 2 etc. http://stores.ebay.ie/Designer-Dudes
Hi Wedjuly05, any luck with the grobag?
I am literally just after asking my DH what he wants to do with it and he wants to keep it for DD O:| I don't think she will be in grobag's at the same age as DS but she is alot longer than he ever was so she might need it sooner than we think. Sorry :-8