Advice on Champagne/Prosecco

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunshine6 Posts: 44
Hi Girlies, Can anybody advise where is the best place to buy Champagne or Prosecco in bulk?? I am in Dublin but willing travel. Thanks a mill :)
Dr of love Posts: 425
A couple of times a year Tesco does a half price sale of what was already cheaper booze in Northern Ireland. I dont know exactly when, or even if it has a schedule, you might just have to keep your eyes and ears open for it. I recommend trying to hit that sale or at least buying it up North anyway.
Actually it seems to be available now....
Oh my God ! you are so good, thank you very much ! :o)ll
They do a bigger one at some stage which includes half price Moet, Bollinger etc. but if you were going to stick with Prosecco you can probably get what you want in this sale.
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
[quote="Dr of love":3kzevi7l]They do a bigger one at some stage which includes half price Moet, Bollinger etc. but if you were going to stick with Prosecco you can probably get what you want in this sale.[/quote:3kzevi7l] Yum yum - I love Moet and Bollie - will keep an eye out for the reductions on these! Thanks Dr! :hic
missussunshine Posts: 513
We got a really nice reasonable Prosecco in Cellars (blanch and long mile Rd) if you want to check it out.. I can check the details when I get home, can't remember name now...
Thank you ladies for your help. :wv