All it takes is one knob........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
..........to fcuck up your good humour! Had one of the best weekends I've ever had in a long time, a great day yesterday and I woke up this morning still happy in the after glow of it and thinking "Everything is as it should be now". And all it took was one knob to come along and pISS on my parade and put me in a foul humour! >:o( O:| O:| >:o( O:| to people who make something of nothing, mountains out of molehills and act the prima donna O:| to dirty fcuckers in work who pISS all over the toilet bowl and never clean it. And stand at my desk and cough with no hand to mouth protection and leave their spray in my cup of tea - TWICE!! O:| Fcucker outlaws - leopards NEVER change their spots O:| Fools who tell accuse me of lying, when I never O:| It's really not my day, duvet over the head time and breathe........................
lolabelle Posts: 3311
:action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 all it takes is a cuddle from OH and a nice martini to make you feel better :xxx :xxx :xxx :xxx
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Jawl +1 to the dirty f*cker who p*ssed all over the toilet seat... My problem is I married the jinnit :ooh
[quote="Dancing Queen":6q6vmzwi]Jawl +1 to the dirty f*cker who p*ssed all over the toilet seat... My problem is I married the jinnit :ooh[/quote:6q6vmzwi] That is grounds for divorce, or at the very least GBH ;o( :o0
me julie Posts: 368
toilet thing and coughing is disgusting i know how you feel :action31
[quote="elove":yhc20utv]toilet thing and coughing is disgusting i know how you feel :action31[/quote:yhc20utv] You empathise so much with me, you decided to give me a cyber mawl? :o0 Thanks! ha ha
Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
oh you are so funny!! I hate when that kind of thing happens. You just feel like screaming!!
Cupcake666 Posts: 135
[quote="Jawl":ry488zuq][quote="elove":ry488zuq]toilet thing and coughing is disgusting i know how you feel :action31[/quote:ry488zuq] You empathise so much with me, you decided to give me a cyber mawl? :o0 Thanks! ha ha[/quote:ry488zuq] Jawl i actually choked on my nacho reading that!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: