all over

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I am sorry to say I miscarriaged last night. DH was working and it happened at 10pm. It was the most frightening thing ever. DH came home and took me into maternity and they wanted me to stay in but I wanted to go home. I could never imagine what I went through and I only now know what anyone who it has happened to went through (naturally) I was hysterical last night but ok today. Very hard to describe what way I feel. I am going to keep busy and not dwell on things. I have a fantastic husband and have to thank God we got over the first hurdle, of conceiving. Our time will come I know it will, I have to think that.
breeze Posts: 1175
OH LMS im so sorry to hear that. :action32 Look after yourself , i dont know what else to say, only that im thinking of you & DH :action32 :action32
bibikay Posts: 644
So very, very sorry to hear this, LMS. Having had two m/c, I have some understanding of what you are feeling right now, but each woman is different and mourn their loss in their own individual way. Hugs to you and your DH.
ros Posts: 749
I'm so sorry for you both and I know how it feels. I also miscarried and like you say, you only know the loss when you've experienced it yourself. Please give yourself time to grieve, be good to yourself and be kind to yourself. You're in my thoughts.
willthiswork Posts: 1995
I'm sorry Little Miss Sunshine :xxx I don't know what else to say. Hope you and your dh are ok.
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
Sorry to hear that lms. take care of you and DH. I'll be thinking of you.
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
oh no.. :o( you poor thing you make sure yourself and dh look after each other and i'm sure there are plenty of helping hands available on here if you want to talk about anything.. take care hun, thinking of you and dh xx kim xx
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
So sorry to hear that LMS. Take Care :lvs
summer daisy Posts: 1336
LMS, I am so very very sorry to read this!! You are in my thoughts. Take care of yourself. :xxx
danielle Posts: 818
Oh LMS so sorry to hear that..was thinking about you over the weekend. take care of yourself :action32
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8