Alternative first dance

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
It's a horrible sunday evening (although still have bank holiday monday to chill - woo hoo!) and I am seriously suffering from too much champagne and too little sleep after a wedding in connemara yesterday. So out of slight badness and to give us a giggle I thought we'd try to come up with a list of songs that perhaps shouldn't be used as a first dance- I'll get started with suggestions...... It's the end of the world as we know it - REM You stole the sun from my heart - Manic Street Preachers Tainted Love -Soift cell Any song with a girls name other than the name of the bride Anyone else have any ideas??
Sorry - just thought of another Heaven knows I'm miserable now - the Smiths
clairebear76 Posts: 568
good thread it's so quite tonight!!! I hate you so much right now-kelis Please release me let me go- engelbert humperdink :lol:
ElizaLou Posts: 126
Smack my bitch up; By the prodigy
Gallifrey Posts: 472
two out of three aint bad - meat loaf
clairebear76 Posts: 568
thought of some more... Changed the Locks- Lucinda Williams Run for your life- the Beatles What Are You Doin’ in My Life?- Tom Petty
girlymum Posts: 696
The drugs don't work- The Verve Get your hands off my woman, Motherf**ker -The Darkness :D
radish Posts: 268
It ain't me babe - Dylan
mama told me not to come - tom jones That's what passes for love these days - ron sexsmith stuck in a moment that you can't get out of - U2
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
the blowers daughter - damien rice that one 'you give love a bad name' you know it goes shot from the heart and you're too late...etc etc...humming away to myself here