Am i just being Hormonal - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
Galway07 thats exactly how i feel. She was the first in to see my 2 Ds's after they were born. I just feel im going to have to rely on inlaws to help with the boys. Which they wont mind at all. I will just have to suck it up and get on with it i suppose. My Gran (my mams mam) is very annoyed over this aswell. Thanks for the replies. :wv
tilsun Posts: 4506
Ah I'd be upset too. You say your mam has been cool with you since the row with your sis, have you spoken to your mam about this. I know in my case my mam has difficulty separating herself from what goes on between us sisters so I do understand that dynamic. But it doesn't sound like it's been very fair on you. Maybe have a chat, not about her going on hols (which is of course her right even if it hurts) but about the tension that's been there :wv
Fairywings Posts: 360
Happy Mammie, I agree with you and don't think you are just being hormonal. I would be very upset if my mum had booked a holiday around my due date. Its a big change from your mum wanting to be practically in the labour ward with you on your first 2 to not even wanting to be around this time. I mean you will prob need your mums help with your 2 DS's as well as needing a little help yourself. I would also try to have a talk with her and get this problem sorted. The longer this is left go the worse you will end up feeling and thats the last thing you need right now. Hope it all works out for you and you get this sorted. :thnk