anyone believe in this

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
well would you give it a go girls
jen2 Posts: 3106
Think its jsut a gag.. In saying that I put in what age i was, and what month it was when a concieved my daughter and son, and it was right. Mad eh. Says im expecting a boy this time
irish bride Posts: 558
well now it says i am having a boy - will let you know in 3 weeks time!
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Well it says a boy for me, interesting to see if it turns out right, done a boy & girl cause I really don't mind!! Lucy
Sassy Posts: 2269
I put my sisters age and date in and it says she is having a boy. We all think she is having a boy and my mother was with a fortune teller who told her that her first grandchild would be a boy. We'll just have to wait and see.
LJMom Posts: 1100
Not sure Ive seen lots of these recently contradict each other. However it is right for when I had my DS and says Im having a girl this time :o)ll
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Sent this on to DH and we reckon we woun't be ttc till the 2nd half of a year which according to that website I would have a girl DH's response "ah jesus another one to buy handbags for !!" :o0 :o0 :o0
:o0 :o0 :o0 My DH is the same about girls.. He says that myself and DD are enough to deal with. jen2
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
OOh if he thinks handbags are it he is in for a shock, its probably because I have turned his 20 month old neice into a designer handbag whore, she woun't play with anyone's bags only mine and not only that but she puts them on her wrist and walk around with it !!! :o0 :o0 My burberry child !!
So will your first be called Christian Dior O brien or Gucci Prada O Brien. Jen2