Anyone book The Prickly Pairs Band

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Asics Posts: 1935
Just thought id let you all know that I heard them for the first time this weekend at a wedding & they are absolutly brill had the dance floor packed for the whole night. Great choice in songs something for everyone :wv
ms-not-mrs!! Posts: 287
I had them!! AMAZING! They were brill...dance floor was jammers all night. My friend had them and recommended them to me. Super!!! :o)ll
I had them!! AMAZING! They were brill...dance floor was jammers all night. My friend had them and recommended them to me. Super!!! :o)ll
Do you mind me asking are they expensive? You can pm me if you like :wv
Think we paid €2600-i cant remember exactly. I suppose they are expensive but by FAR the best money we spent! They made the night!!
I e-mailed them & they got back to me today €2000 :o)ll :o)ll not too bad, now thats not including DJ maybe you got that included or maybe there prices have dropped a bit either way I think its a great price cause they are definatly worth every penny they were brill :wv
Yeah we booked them over 2years ago...and we booked them thru an agent...so we prob got robbed! They are defo worth 2000k. DEFO!!! Book them now. :o)ll