Anyone else getting this, TMI

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Girls for the last few weeks when im walking im getting what I can only describe as a "tiggle" down there, I keep describing it to dh that I swear one of these days im gonna find a little hand waving at me, its sooo strange and makes me stop in my tracks and clench my "Mary" to try and stop it. Is this happening to anyone else?????
redwifey Posts: 2932
Yep I get that every now and again, half waiting for a little leg to pop out or somthing. I know babs is head down so maybe that might be something to do with it. It's a weird sensation though.
MrsB1982 Posts: 150
yes! one day last week i was actually quite grateful that i was wearing tights in work, to catch babs if he/she tried to escape!
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
i know exactly what you mean, ive been saying for ages i swear im gonna have a foot comeo out of my vagina one of the days. But i found it so weird in the begining it was like someone was tickeling my cervex such a strange strange feeling very uncomfortable, i try to move or walk around or something to get baby to stop doing it !
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Awe thanks girls, I knew I couldnt have been the only one :o0 :o0 :o0
rosiemama Posts: 3363
[quote="MrsB1982":1egkhtii]yes! one day last week i was actually quite grateful that i was wearing tights in work, to catch babs if he/she tried to escape![/quote:1egkhtii] :yelrotflmaosmilie: yeah i have been getting this too, sometimes even feels like a sharp pain as if they are poking me! very uncomfortable! i don't remember it with DS but he didn't engage until i actually went into labour so thats prob why