anyone else having trouble?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

littlelulu Posts: 515
Hi, i'm trying to book an appointment to register our intent to marry on groireland.ie but the page keeps failing when I try to book it! Is anyone else having this problem or is just my computer.... Can someone check it out? It will only take a minute Prettttttty please :( I have tried to do it with a few days now :(
Fruice Posts: 677
That happened me the time I tried to book ours months ago, we called the office the next morning to say we didn't know if it had submitted or not and they just wrote it in themselves.
Decemberbride2013 Posts: 125
Ye wouldn't work for me so rang and made an appointment. Wanted to have it done and tried a few times on the computer.
Thanks! At least its not just me!! I wouldn't mind but when I just had a gawk a month or so ago it worked perfectly!
Bickie Posts: 37
It didn't work for me either - kept telling me no appointments were available for every time and date I selected - even random Tuesday mornings 18 months' away!! Absolutely useless system :duh:
SuaSua Posts: 102
I did mine about 2 months ago and it didn't work so I went the phone route, but after trying the page about 20 times I finally saw some small print on the previous page which said they can't currently process online bookings. actually just checked it there and its still saying the same thing. Hard to see it!
aideen1 Posts: 224
I booked mine through the online system last week (Tuesday) and it worked fine.
[quote="SuaSua":3qpuet1s]I did mine about 2 months ago and it didn't work so I went the phone route, but after trying the page about 20 times I finally saw some small print on the previous page which said they can't currently process online bookings. actually just checked it there and its still saying the same thing. Hard to see it![/quote:3qpuet1s] Its only saying that on some areas.. :( Just typical isn't it!! I bet the payment process won't be flawed though O:|