Anyone hear from Mrs Bean?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Have they met their little bundle of joy yet ?? Just wondering after her waters breaking yesterday morning ?
serenity Posts: 3675
Haven't seen anything anywhere yet but she has been very quiet since yesterday lunch time so am so hopeful that she either has met her little bundle or is extremly close to doing so... Dying to hear her news... We wish you all the best Mrs Bean :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
funkyfish Posts: 7626
no news!!! :o)ll
jmeath Posts: 5740
Did you guys do "bump buddies" in Nov thread where u get text from new mam?
kinder Posts: 504
Hopefully news soon :o)ll
big mama Posts: 623
she has a post in nov mums , she is in labour at mo,!!!!! jmeath a couple of us are on facebook that are in nov mums x
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Saw it on another post that they broke her waters at 8.30 last night and she was hoping to have the baby within 2hrs. I think the mad woman was online while in labour :o0 Hope you have your new little arrival safe in your arms Mrs Bean. :lvs
funkyfish Posts: 7626
imagine being online in labour :o0
[quote="funkyfish":c2hjpfxf]imagine being online in labour :o0[/quote:c2hjpfxf] i know read that and thought it was hiliarious - had a visual of her panting away and telling her DH to log her into WOL - crazy lasy, just hope she is hugging her LO now and all are happy and healthy