Anyone not having many symptoms.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mum of 2 Posts: 271
Hi Gils, I'm 7 wks pregnant, the only symptoms i'm having really are extremely tiredness and the odd pain in my lower back and tummy similar to very mild AF symptoms.
short n sweet Posts: 1802
Hi Michelle I am the exact same as you - was a bit worried yesterday as I really didn't feel anything! I don't have my first ante natal visit until Jan!!! Though I have to see my GP @ 12 Weeks so hopefully he can reassure me then - am having slightly stronger pains this morning and don't know if thats good or bad - its so hard not to worry isn't it!
hi short and sweet thanks for the reply. i really hate this stage as it is so hard not to worry...i have an early scan on the 18th dec due to previous history but it just won't come quick enough. i have the mild pains nearly all the time and can honestly say i've never ever been this tired!! What hospital are you going to?? m
hi short and sweet thanks for the reply. i really hate this stage as it is so hard not to worry...i have an early scan on the 18th dec due to previous history but it just won't come quick enough. i have the mild pains nearly all the time and can honestly say i've never ever been this tired!! What hospital are you going to?? m SORRY DOUBLE POSTED :-8
Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
Hi Michelle im 7+ 4 weeks im the same just tiredness. thank god im not alone.this is no 2 but my son is 5 so for me its all new again.I have an appointment with my gP this thursday and i have my scan on the 12th Dec.I cant wait just to put my mind at rest as i mc before i had my son. im in Cork were are you.
The Wife Posts: 252
Hi girls, I'm almost 10 wks and have no symptoms. I did have very odd bout of nausea and tender boobs about 3/4 wks ago, but nothing lately. This has slightly worried me to be honest but my GP says that everyone is different and not everyone feels sick etc. The only real thing I have is that I'm quite bloated by the evening time.
silíní Posts: 4219
Michelle just be glad while it lasts! I was the same up to about 7 weeks... then i suddenly began to feel terrible and its only laid off now!!! And you also may not be as far along as you think so it may take a while for the symptoms to kick in... enjoy it while it lasts!!!!!!!!!! S
thanks girls, happy mammie i'm the same as you have one son who is 19 mths and i also had mc before him. I'm in kildare so will be attending holles street again semi private with Dr. Peter Boylan. have you all told many people yet? M
mumof2 Posts: 3864
I had and still have nothing, just tiredness Think yourself lucky!!
The Wife Posts: 252
Thats good to hear Septemberprincess. You tend to think its not "normal" to have nothing, but seeing you so well on in your pregnancy is very reassuring.