Anyone really dreading going back to work tomorrow?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
Thoughts of it making me feel ill. Just thinking about next break away and/or days off/bank holidays etc.
billygate Posts: 952
i aint back till thursday!!! :o)ll
NotHere Posts: 10273
With you on this one Murry. Would love to have another week off. Don't mind the routine of work but am definitely not ready to go back yet :o(
PinkLady07 Posts: 399
Yes, I'm dreading it! next day off is Friday 26th for a long weekend away, can't wait!
Ebby Posts: 3042
I'm not back until the 8th but h2b is back on Wednesday and it sucks!! Really feels like all the festivities are over when you have work looming over you O:|
Make the most of it EB...get facials, manicures, massages...something for each day the rest of us are at work!! :o0
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
The thoughts of going back to work tomorrow are just making me sick
Ebby Posts: 3042
[quote="Butterfly06":3hrlsmp0]Make the most of it EB...get facials, manicures, massages...something for each day the rest of us are at work!! :o0[/quote:3hrlsmp0] I can't! We're having a whole school inspection in work and I'm up to my eyeballs in paperwork O:| O:| Oh well. At least I can take tv breaks whenever I want :o0
And Wol breaks!! :o0
Bulmers Posts: 1281
Back tomorrow, and it's year end.It's going to be mental. Between the trips to Dublin and Cambridge the time off just flew. :o( >:o(