Anyone still have their Census Form?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

anika Posts: 2194
Our Census Form was still not collected. Now, we have been away last week, maybe the woman missed us. But should she not leave a note in the letter box saying she called and when she'll be back again? What happens if the form is not collected? Will i have to send it off myself?
theoracle Posts: 7664
I think they are collecting them till 3rd of May. Ours is still here also. Yeah, I think it should be posted if not collected, it says something about that on the form itself.
anika Posts: 2194
Ah ok, well there is still a few days left till the 3rd of may. Was starting to wonder, but thats ok then, thanks!
theoracle Posts: 7664
Just read it on the form there, it is on page 1 - it is till 9th May, if it is not collected then you mail it to a CSO (it is freepost).
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Our one was only collected Thursday.
Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
Mine was only collected yesterday and she said she sill had about another 100 to collect!
Ali2010 Posts: 347
We still have ours - we haven't been around much over the last few weeks, but the census guy took my number, so thought he may have called by now to arrange a time to pick it up - I'm running out of time to hand it back!!! - just saw there about being able to post it in - phew!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I still have mine too....
mommylicious Posts: 836
Ours got picked up last night, yippee. Was the one night I wasn't expecting him, so was in jammies stuffing my face with chocolate.
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
we still have ours as well and we live in the back of beyond so the lady said she'd call before she plans to come out, I guess they have a lot of houses to visit so that might explain it