ANYONE TAKING "PLASVA TABLETS"

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

letty Posts: 444
just wondering is anyone taking these tablets - my friend just got some, she heard great things about them, are they just a gimic??? O:|
newyear2007 Posts: 67
Hi i just saw this in the sunday world mag yesterday how's your friend getting on i've tried to google it but nothings coming up for it ...
i started 2 weeks ago and ive seen nothing at all, no changes.. seemly though she cant keep them in stock in the chemist women are dropping sizes some woman went from a size 18 to a 12...... im goin to stick out the month and see if i will be a skinny minny by then wishful thinking!!!! :o)ll :o0 :o)ll :o0 i think the site is
newyear2007 Posts: 67
Jeez thats alot.. I think i'll give them a shot alongside weightwatchers i've only about a stone to go but can't seem to shift it. Plus they'd be handy for honeymoon if they work... O-O
roski Posts: 5
There's the website link. It sounds like these are just Chitosan, does anyone have them and if so can you check the ingrediants for me please?
INGREDIENTS EXTRACT FROM SHELFISH, GELATIN,MAGNESIUMSTEARATE.. take 1-2 capsules with each meal per day with 250ml liquid, take for at least 4 weeks.. they absorb the fat before its digested,, like a sponge
roski Posts: 5
It's the same as Chitosan then. It's an indigestable fibre extracted from shellfish that it's claimed absorbs fat. You can buy it in any helath shop, but I can't see it making you lose loads of weight.