anyone use clearblue ovulation?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

princessjk Posts: 46
Hi girls am ttc the past 2 cycles without success, I have regular periods but am pretty clueless about the whole ovulation process, I know 2 cycles is not a long time to be trying but im starting to get a bit worried. So I was wondering if anyone found the clearblue ovulation kits any use?
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I used the CB OPKs that give the smiley face when you're due to ovulate - got PG on third cycle using them although looking at our BD pattern we DTD much more on the third cycle than the other two :o0
pinkerbelle10 Posts: 705
Hi Princess - I used them too. I had been using cheapy ov kits for a couple of months before but no luck - I couldnt stand all the squinting at lines trying to decide whether it was a definate positive for ovulation or not. So, I started using the smiley face clearblue and honestly I found them great. Got pg I think the 3rd month using them. I liked them because you either got a smiley face or you didnt - so you knew you were definately around ovulation if you got smiley. Best of luck and sending you lots of :babydust:
MrsMommy Posts: 1112
I got pregnant on my first month using the CB digital ovulation tests. Bamn :o0 Best of luck :babydust:
aarlie Posts: 20
i used them they are very good, if you have a 28 day cycle you start on cd12 and so on,, at least you know when your ovulating!!! best of luck and :babydust: :babydust:
susmurf Posts: 1060
I had no idea what length my cycle was so I got the month long kit - it was €50 but definitely worth it, because I ovulated two days later than I thought I would - got pregnant on my first cycle!
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I bought my CB tests on Amazon - I got the month supply too and combined it with a pregnancy test to get the free delivery - cost just over €30 so much cheaper then the shops here (surprise surprise!!)