Anyone watching Eastenders?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ohholymoley Posts: 2150
Denise just mentioned Michael Jacksons death.........they must have recorded it today!!...quick of the mark.
ozypozy Posts: 2950
Ha ha buskers, I copped that too! Must've jigged it around today, good thinking...............
emlo Posts: 1506
Yeah! Fair play to them. Just shows what a major event Michael Jackson passing away is when they'd go to all that trouble to write it in to the script. Christian should've played "In the Closet" by Michael Jackson instead of "I kissed a girl" when he was taking to Sayeed in the Vic!
brightling Posts: 1496
Good on the BBC! On the ball! Wouldnt get the likes on Fair City! Too busy arranging all their branded products.
Trillian Posts: 1685
No no this was bad!! Eastenders NEVER mentions the outside world - Sept 11 and July 7 didn't register, changes of Prime Ministers and governments pass by, economic crisis does not exist - but a singer dies? Hello BBC? (And yes I know not just a singer he was an icon blah blah but still. Pah)
emlo Posts: 1506
[quote="Trillian":14fcv4df]No no this was bad!! Eastenders NEVER mentions the outside world - Sept 11 and July 7 didn't register, changes of Prime Ministers and governments pass by, economic crisis does not exist - but a singer dies? Hello BBC? (And yes I know not just a singer he was an icon blah blah but still. Pah)[/quote:14fcv4df] But Patrick's a huge fan of the King of Pop. Yeah mon!
SGirl Posts: 2542
Didnt see it, but yeah they are so on the ball! Will someone tell me please what happened to HEATHER and her pregnancy, I missed some episodes and she just disappeared!
eims3 Posts: 31
did anyone notice if micheal jacksons death was mentioned in big brother?
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
[quote="eims3":1qxesw50]did anyone notice if micheal jacksons death was mentioned in big brother?[/quote:1qxesw50] Never thought of that, if it was mentioned then you'll see it tonight. They should tell the housemates though :wv
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
[quote="BouncyL":2zktp238][quote="eims3":2zktp238]did anyone notice if micheal jacksons death was mentioned in big brother?[/quote:2zktp238] It was. They did a tribute to him and mentioned that 2 of his siblings were on BB. They played clips of when housemates over the years did MJ impersonations or his dance routines etc.[/quote:2zktp238] When did this happen? there was no mention of it tonight. Do you think we'll see it tomorrow or did i miss it altogether O:|