Anyone with a 3 stone style engagement ring...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
What style wedding band did you go for? my engagement ring is 3 round stones, middle diamond slightly bigger and have seen a fab channel style diamond band with 12 diamonds do u think it would be too much bling against engagement ring? http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/plat12r.html
NemoFish Posts: 2501
Thats pretty much what I'm getting. So no I don't think its too much bling.
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
I've gone with a plain ring, with a twist in the centre so my larger centre stone sits in the middle. Suits my ring, but depends what suits really.
Lunasa68 Posts: 274
bubblybride2010 Im going with a band something like yours and it goes really well with my engagement ring. *) I tried to put up a picture but no luck. pm for u
Asics Posts: 1935
Im going for something like this I think, will know when I try it on on Sat :o)ll :o)ll [img:1gazk1nq]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu206/MadaMc_2010/image007.jpg[/img:1gazk1nq]
mrs shamrock Posts: 603
Someday Mrs - is your engagement ring slightly twisted?? My engagement ring is very similiar to yours gold with 3 stones, but really loving the twisted bands around it. Bubblybride i intend to get something similiar to yours in gold, love all the bling!!!
Water-girl Posts: 88
bubblybride, my e-ring sounds like yours. I tried on every type of wedding band possible with mine and the two I thought were nicest were a plain band or a row of diamonds. The row of diamonds didn't look overly blingy imo. I ended up going for a plain band but cut to fit around the bigger stone. Hoping to get an eternity ring some day so that will up the bling factor :o0
Asics Posts: 1935
[quote="julybride2011":3rhr649b]Someday Mrs - is your engagement ring slightly twisted?? My engagement ring is very similiar to yours gold with 3 stones, but really loving the twisted bands around it. Bubblybride i intend to get something similiar to yours in gold, love all the bling!!![/quote:3rhr649b] Hi Julybride2011 yea my engagement ring has a twist it is very similar to the one in the pic, hopefully it will all suit my hand when I try it on :wv
Momster Posts: 442
hiya i have a three stone engagement ring, three square stones. the middle one is bigger than the ones at the side. my wedding ring has 10 tiny dimonds zig zagging around it. the more bling the merrier i think!!
bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
thanks all for your replies, think im gonna take a risk and order the one i have posted, if i dont like it i can always change it in a few years time! i suppose a girl can never have too much bling! :o0