Argos Gym Ball/Birthing Ball

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mooky Posts: 1501
Anyone know if the Argos gym balls have to be pumped up.. or do you buy them pre-pumped? Only €6.99 so want to pick one up at lunch time
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
Hi, yes they do need pumping up, I bought one and had no pump for it. Had to buy one, its been a pain in the bum trying to get it pumped up!
sligo06 Posts: 513
I've had a pilates one for a while now and the pump was crappy....but I bought another one in Lifestyle Sports with a decent pump just after Xmas - think it was about €16 or so but worth it cause they are useless without a decent pump.
Emomc Posts: 2069
I bought mine in Argos yesterday, it came with a crappy looking pump. Luckily my hubbie has a compressor so he blew it up really firm in a flash!
hiya thanks girls... got the one in Lifestyle sports.. the same as yours Sligo06
hiya thanks girls... got the one in Lifestyle sports.. the same as yours Sligo06
sligo06 Posts: 513
Good - I am dead now if your pump is crappy !!!
:o0 well there was two different ones.. one for silver for 15, and a red one for 16.. the silver one included a DVD, pump etc, so went for that one! cant remember the brand name of it it better be good Sligo06!! :o0
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Pumps are crap like poster above Dh had a compressor and it blew up really quickly! This ball became my best friend the last few weeks of pregnancy!!They are brilliant!! www.hipbaby.ie
babybuttons Posts: 886
i got a ball in aldi or one of them shops (its been flat for weeks) i should really pump it up but i have no pump :) will get the hubby to start blowing into it tonight. it might be done before september :o0 :o0