Been painting, bit worried

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

marriedinmay Posts: 578
I may sound like a nutter but I have been doing a good bit of painting, I started in about 6 weeks ago mainly the nursery and our bedroom, doors skirting etc every weekend.... The carpet is being laid today so won't have much more to do :o)ll I enjoy doing it and I am quite good at it too :-8 For some reason today I have started to worry that the paint I have used did any harm to little bean :eek
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
I think painting is fine, as long as there is no lead in the paint and these days paint doesn't contain lead. I remember on my first pregnancy being advised to stay away from exterior paint, but I can't remember the reason. We painted our house on my first pregnancy. I just made sure to keep the rooms ventilated and I got out into the air every now and then.
marriedinmay Posts: 578
Thanks for your reply, I think I got a bit carried away decorating but my nesting was driving me nuts and I was only happy if I was doing something x
newmammy Posts: 115
Dont worry. I painted our nursery when I was about 20 weeks pregnant and my little one was just fine