Bertie Joke

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
[color=red:12aqmpkz]Was just e-mailed this, thought I'd pass it on....[/color:12aqmpkz] A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, "What are all those clocks?" St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Everytime you lie, the hands on your clock will move." " Oh," said the man, "whose clock is that?" "That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie." "Incredible," said the man. "And whose clock is that one?" St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life." "Where's Bertie Ahern's clock?" asked the man. "His clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a fan."
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:hyper: Why are they going on about his house now,what's that about
samhain Posts: 127
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Apparenyl the person he bought his house from was also at those conferences in Manchester... WILL ITE EVER END??? Gettign sick of lictening to it all TBH...
Sorry for the bad typing and spelling above...must look at screen more often. :zzzz:
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
ACE JOKE! :compress :compress :compress xx kim xx
roxylou Posts: 173
very funny :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Just got it by email - very good
Shivers25 Posts: 271
I got it 2 months ago but it was about Bush!!! Still funny though
Mrs Snove Posts: 1611
Very good :yelrotflmaosmilie: :hyper: