Best Fake Tan in galway?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
Hey girls, So I'm starting to get down to the nitty gritty of it all so I'm wondering where is the best place to get fake tan done for the wedding for myself and 3 BM's. I want something good and that looks natural, don't want us to look like we've been tangoed! :o0 But I have no clue because I always do my own tan, with either ST. Tropez or Lancome, but I think it's a bit chancey for my wedding!! :o)ll :o)ll :hic Any suggestions would be great! :wv
MrsMcD Posts: 428
091)568995 this is the number for Shelleys salon on abbeygate st , in the city centre. i would highly receommend them, really professional and very relaxed and friendly too :wv
roxychick Posts: 1802
Got mine done in Body Benefits in the cornstore. They have wedding packages as well. Went for St. Tropez, very natural I thought. Lorna did it for me. Found her brilliant for makeup too. Don't know if she still works there. That was nearly 2 years ago now.
signorina_matrimonio Posts: 1297
There have been great reports here on WOL for 5th Avenue in Liosbaun Estate on the Tuam Road. Going for a trial myself there in June.
Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
Thanks girls, I agree with 5th avenue, think I will organise a trip in there to see what it's like, getting very good reports on here. Aw, well, reckon I will have a perma tan between now and the wedding with all the tan trials I'll be doing!! Have to though, 2 of my BM's can be a little heavy handed with the tan si I figure if we all get the same one at the same place, we should be covered, right?! :o0 :wv
MeanFomhair07 Posts: 34
I had a terrible experience in Shelleys salon. I usually get my tan done in Dublin but was getting married in Galway. I went to Shelleys on a recommendation and it was the worst tan i ever got. I also went to 5th Avenue and they are pretty good. I think the girl that did my tan was Gemma.
klbattye Posts: 10
hi i am wondering where i can get a good cream fake tan done for my wedding, i heard spray tan is a disaster as it rubs of on clothes where cream tan doesnt? dont want to look orange, st tropez cream tan is nice anyone recommend anywhere