Booking Registry Office Online Issues

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

No2Conventional Posts: 37
Hi All, I have been trying to book my Registry Office appointment online for a few weeks now. I am using Crsappointments.ie No matter what date I select for the Dublin Registry Office I am told there are no time slows available. Therefore I am lead to believe there are no slots for my OH and I to get married in 2016, period!! Which I find very hard to believe, there has to be some time slots available. I have tried calling, they dont answer, I have emailed and they have not replied.. To say I am stresses and pulling my hair our is an understatement, I am planning on going to look at venues and I cannot even hazzard a guess at dates as I cannot book my registry office. O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Can anyone please shed some light on this for me, I could do without the stress right now.
Ok so I finally found something to put my mind at ease; "Civil Marriage/Partnership Appointments: online bookings not available at present. Please contact 01 8638200." :duh: But still they do not answer the phone.
Teal1 Posts: 24
Same thing happened to me back in may couldn't do it online no answer on the phone! Then I read on a forum they answer the phones between 10.30 and 11.30 so called at that time and finally got a booking! Good luck x
Thanks so much Teal1, I will give them a call tomorrow morning when I feel a little most calm :o0
MissyM67 Posts: 337
[quote="Teal1":3fon6y60]Same thing happened to me back in may couldn't do it online no answer on the phone! Then I read on a forum they answer the phones between 10.30 and 11.30 so called at that time and finally got a booking! Good luck x[/quote:3fon6y60] Lol... that's so Irish! Only answer calls between 10.30 and 11.30 :yelrotflmaosmilie:
I know right MissyM67 lol.. I am sure I will have to have a running jump over the next week to catch them in that precious hour. :yelrotflmaosmilie:
4 weeks later I finally managed to get it sorted!! man that was stressful!! Thank for all the advice :) We got the exact date and time we hoped for :xxx Yay!!