boys name - jayden

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

caramel sutra Posts: 57
hi girls, just wondering what you think of Jayden? Honest opinions please
ellee Posts: 666
ooh sorry hun. just not my kinda name but it's your baby and you should do what you want and not listen to a pile of strangers! *)
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
I actually think its a lovely name. My best friend had a baby two months ago and called him Jayden :lvs
caramel sutra Posts: 57
thanks girls, we really love it - but the majority of posters seem to hate it - its so hard now to decide. Its the only boys name that we like and i dont really want to sound it to my family and friends yet ..............
mrsodo Posts: 1292
It sounds very American to me, I wouldn't go for it myself, but if you like it thats all that matters.
mop1 Posts: 1564
I like it :o)ll It was on our shortlist. If you like it, go for it. Though I would imagine that it'll be shortened to Jay (which I also like :o)ll )
little miss giggles Posts: 672
I don't love the name - but don't dislike it either. Guess it depends what your surname is really.
funkyfish Posts: 7626
sorry chick i don't really like it! :-8 but hey if u like it go for it.
neeov Posts: 4256
Its a unisex name in the US, that may spread here. Your son may end up in class wit a girl with the same name. I voted that I did not like it because of that only, its a nice name without this consideration.
Aquafina Posts: 354
I don't like it either, but that's just my opinion. However, since you said you really like it, you should go for it.