CLA 24/7 ANY REVIEWS?????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

melw Posts: 294
hi girls just wonering if anyone has used this product or is it just another waste of money?
Tir na nog Posts: 740
haven't tried it but like any diet pill it'll be a wate of money, if losing weight was that easy we'd all hear about great this new pill is. Diet and excercise is the only way to go.
melw Posts: 294
thanks tir na nog i thought as much!!!
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
[quote="Tir na nog":n1ywqlxs]haven't tried it but like any diet pill it'll be a wate of money, if losing weight was that easy we'd all hear about great this new pill is. Diet and excercise is the only way to go.[/quote:n1ywqlxs] +1 pumping our bodies with toxins is not the way to loose weight healthily
crazylady10 Posts: 539
hey, I was in the chemist there today asking about them and she said no way was i to buy them cos they were useless! She was using slender dream - slim and go and in one week she lost 7lbs. She then started losing 4lbs each week with them. They are also all natural ingrediants so you wont be pumping your body with toxins! I know this girl and she really has lost weight. Hope this helps! Oh and the slender tabs are alot cheaper then the CLA 24/7
anon55 Posts: 64
Hi Ladies, I started taking these tablts today. I am 10st 9lbs at the d mo. I am quite tall (5 ft 8) and a standard size 12 but I would love to lose a stone. I am going to try and eat healthy for the next two weeks and i will post again to tell the results. I do exercise so thats not a problem. A friend of mine lost alot of weight using cla booster. Wish me luck ladies and hope I have not wasted 25 euro!!
Shorti3 Posts: 404
I took the original ones and i found them fantasic im a size 10 with a bit of a jiggle in my tummy area from having my son and i just noticed the different was incredible but i also noticed i wasnt as bloated as usual so id give them a go read up on CLA's also, they are used throughout the fitness area.
weddingdiva Posts: 1349
I found they worked for me, but they are not a quick fix. CLA is naturally found in our bodies in very small amounts what you doing here is increasing the dosage to excellerate the results. it took 5 weeks before i saw good results, I combined it with exercise but didn't cut back on my food, and i lost about a stone over 3 months without restricting my diet, my muscles were more defined and i felt more toned. There is research available online from UCC on clinical trials they did on this supplement, there results concluded that they barely have any impact on weight loss, but I dont think they are for weight loss they are for toning, and help you get better results from your workouts. I found i lost weight and toned quickly when exercising with these than when i was exercising without them, thats just my experience though.