Considering buying my dress online but scared!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shem Posts: 23
Hi all. I have found my perfect dress, tried it on and fell in love. But it's way over my budget. I've seen it online for a fraction of the price even with customs. This is the dress [img:2xjwb0z8]http://fashionbride.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/topacio_21.jpg?w=530[/img:2xjwb0z8] And this is the site [url:2xjwb0z8]http://jasminesbridalshop.com/index.php?task=productdetail&id=9291[/url:2xjwb0z8] Has anyone bought from them before? They have the option of upgrading all the materials to designer grade. Is it worth the risk? I haven't bought too many things online let alone a wedding dress but I just can't afford it here and I haven't seen a dress like it that I like for cheaper. I'd love to hear from anyone especially that's bought from them before, can't seem to find many reviews on them. I can't seem to find the dress online anywhere else either, they're the only ones I've found. Thanks.
fluffiesmam Posts: 1470
i had my dress made online and love it, in fact i went to see my dress from the real designer and passed it on the rail as a no!!! :) i didnt like the real version at all, but then i will say getting copies can be hit and miss. i didnt use that website so i cant vouch for it, but i never buy online unless ive done a thorough feedback search first, and ive just had a very quick look there and can find very little feedback.
Shem Posts: 23
Thanks fluffie, I know, that site has very little reviews which is a bit dodgy. But I can't seem to find it to buy anywhere else online :o(
bindylyndy Posts: 27
Ive ordered my bridesmaid dresses online, i like online shopping. But i do make sure they have good reviews and have a look at their return policy its nice to kno where you stand if you were not happy with it, good luck!! :)
weddingdiva Posts: 1349
That dress is beautiful, really pretty and demure.