Corset style dress... bra or no bra??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

preghopes Posts: 468
No sure what to do. Its laced up back but not sure if I need it for shape, What are you going to do??
bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
i find the bra pushes my boobs upwards and i end up with horrible excess skin instead of cleavage when i sit down- under arms etc, so im thinking i will go without- depends on the alterations-dress maker will surely advise me!
whoop Posts: 1310
It's very much a personal thing - do you feel secure without one, ensure you don't get the 4 boob look, is the material of the dress going to irritate your boobs if they are left bare all day. You could also look at the adhesive bras that just stick on over your boobs, nuvo bra or something. They don't push or lift up but they cover the skin and are comfy. I'm full of bra advice today :o0
DaisyB Posts: 1708
i was told in the bridal shop i didnt need one with mine so im not gonna bother... :wv
14082010 Posts: 2103
I would go with no bra, as the corset itself gives enough support on its own! Depends on what you yourself is comfortable with tho!
Kaycee Posts: 2107
i'm fairly well endowed and had a corset when i was bm for my friend, i think if the corset is done right you don't need a bra!
justwaitin Posts: 2462
i was told by bridal shop not to ear a bra with a corset style dress as it would make the top of the dress very stiff looking.