Creative Zen V Plus?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Anyone have one of these can you help me? is it possible to set this up to play in the car? felt like a gobshite in dixons yeaterday with this knob jockey telling me its not
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
i have the Zen Vision M , very similar - I'll try to help but I'm only getting to grips with mine now, what's the prob?
curliwurli Posts: 3369
well the ipod's come with a thing you can plug into a cassette and play that in your car, maybe you can get something similar for yours? or one of those FM transmitters? i'm not sure if they make them for creative's or not
well i tried installing it on my work pc to transfer cd's and it says the Windows system i have does not support this installation plus want to know how to set it up in the car if possible
what version of windows do you have?
Windows Xp?
to be able to play it in your car you can get an FM transmitter like this: [url:253ivjxh]http://www.pixmania.co.uk/dev/gui_web/common_dsp/popup_fiche_article_xhtml.php?article=349114&popupnopanier=1&articleLibelle=TuneCast+II+FM+Transmitter+F8V3080EA[/url:253ivjxh]
Heflen Posts: 4050
Two ways to set it up to play in your car: 1. Buy a Cassette adapter for your lighter jack - plug one end in where your headphones normally go and the tape end into your tape drive - it outputs the music through your stereo (quality not great) 2. Buy a digital adapter - plug one end into lighter jack and the other into the Zen, tune it into a spare radio frequency. 1st one costs about a tenner, second about a score. Any jobsworth in Powercity will show you where they are and explain how to use them
Ebby Posts: 3042
h2b says all you have to do is buy a belkin fm transmitter. It sticks into the car lighter on one end and into the zen on the other and you're away in a hack! You can buy the belkin things in dixons, although i think they're illeh=gal to use but not to buy. Don't ask me why! They're about 42 euro. HTH
that's weird, windows xp should be grand. maybe you need to check the system requirements on the box or in the manual, sometimes you need to have Windows Xp SP2 (Service Pack 2) which means you download an add on from microsoft.