Menu

deleted sorry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Xxcitedwife Posts: 835
deleted
no replies so gonna delete it i think
shootingstar Posts: 1340
Awh xxcited you should've left it up a wee bit longer? I know I'm only gettin a chance to log on now since leaving work at 4.30?? I mightn't b any help but I'm sure some of the wollies would have been??
ah thanks shootingstar. i actually copied and pasted it all and put it into word and printed it off...............gave the page to h2b so that he knew exactly what i was feeling. Its worked wonders, we have been able to talk through the problem without raising voices and i think it will be ok. Thanks though, just felt bit vulnerable spilling my guts online so deleted. all ok now thou :wv
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Maybe everyone with a problem with their hubbies should do that! Good that it helped.
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
i had read it Xxcited bride but i didnt het time to respond, im sorry, i hope your hubby has taken this on board and he may be willing to do something?
[quote="PrincessGoatTheDote":32c75i2f]i had read it Xxcited bride but i didnt het time to respond, im sorry, i hope your hubby has taken this on board and he may be willing to do something?[/quote:32c75i2f] thanks, no need for sorry at all! Yep we talked it through and the online stuff is a no go now-said he got carried away as the company had his CC details. anyway its been discussed and hopefully its not a problem but my eyes are wide open, will be making sure he sticks to his promise.