Menu

Do you think this is a gd deal??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunray Posts: 198
Apologies I know I should post this in Stag & Hens but thought here would have more traffic. Been looking into a hen night and thought this might work? 1 night B&B, ebvening dinner, champagne brunch on arrival, treatment in spa (either hydro floatation bath or rasul mud bath), complimentry use of leisure facilities and complimentary entry into nightclub with VIP area. Price is €159 pp. A Charge for a bus to bring us there and back would have to be added on to this as well. Do you think this is a reasonable price to ask people? Don't want everyone paying out a fortune. Or can have B&B and evening meal for €105. Just thought something to do during the day would be nice hence asked about treatments.
no2herewego Posts: 802
Thats sounds fantastic, where is that quote for?
Just pm'd you wexgirl
tippgirl2010 Posts: 91
Hi, Could you send me details of where you are getting this package as well? It sounds very good to me anyway Thanks
Decisions11 Posts: 1246
Depends on where your going but yep that sounds good
MoonBride Posts: 196
Just pm'd you.. 159 sounds like a great deal!! :o)ll
FinallyMrsH Posts: 358
Sounds good could you pm me the details please July10Bride
I pm'd you all when I looked they were still sitting in my outbox so I hope you get the details if not let me know and I'll sned them again O-O
daisybabe Posts: 767
It sounds like a pretty good deal. I'm just back from my own hens and got a great deal in the hotel, check it out in hens and stags forum *)