Does anyone know the Park Hotel, Dungarvan?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Long way to Tipp Posts: 1
Hi all! I'm new to this forum - we got engaged at Christmas! I'm wondering if any of you know if the The Park Hotel in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford? We're thinking of having our Reception there, but would appreciate any thougths positive / negative! (- So I have negotiation points too!) Thanks in advance!!
Mrs Magnum Posts: 974
We had Our Wedding there in July last year. They were excellent to deal with. Pierce and Micheal couldn't have been more helpful. The meal was fantastic and the service brilliant. We had around 180 for the meal and every table got served very fast. No one was waiting on anything. They got gorgeous Candlebras last year and they were a lovely Centre piece on the tables. I would highly recommend the Hotel.
Belleboo Posts: 924
Attended two wedding receptions there, both were fabulous, food was amazing! Lovely rooms.
momentsvideos Posts: 430
What I like about that hotel in particular is the position of the stage in relation to the dance floor. It is ideal. Many hotels now have the band go on the floor, the same level as the dance floor. I think having the band raised in the centre of the dance floor, like the Park does, is ideal. I also found the management and staff very good to deal with any time I have worked there in the past.
deisebride10 Posts: 3
did you book the Park Hotel? If so, how has it been so far?