Due Dates

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time Ticking Posts: 27
Just found out I was pregnant last week - total surprise as was on the pill and not planning to start til next year. Really chuffed though as was very broody. :D The doctor has told me the due date is mid April based on my last period - but the more I think about it - it was a very light bleed - only lasted a few hours - could I be further on - and when will I find out???? So am I six or ten - have had no symptoms at all - so can't even base it on that!
nettie07 Posts: 293
i was just like you, i didnt know my dates, had a very rough idea, ur last period could have been an implantation bleed, When you book in the hospital thet will probably scan you. oh congratulations to you.
jellybaby Posts: 2316
Congratulations Time Ticking!! As nettie07 said, chances are the hospital you attend will scan you at your first visit. However, depending on which hospital that is, you could be waiting anything up to 16 or 17 weeks for an appointment (and in your case, that could make you 20 or 21 weeks going by your doctor's dates). If you haven't already sorted a hospital, I would do it asap, and make sure they know that you are unsure of your dates, so that you are more likely to get a dating scan. Best of luck :mrgreen:
MrsTracy05 Posts: 127
Congrats Time Ticking... Log onto www.magicmum.com for all the pregnancy questions you need answering. See you there
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
many congrats have a great pregnancy
Sart Posts: 441
[quote:1m0xugyo]Congrats Time Ticking... Log onto www.magicmum.com for all the pregnancy questions you need answering. See you there[/quote:1m0xugyo] congrats time ticking. thats fantastic news! I'd second the above recommendation, its a brilliant site.
Lucy D Posts: 91
congratulations time ticking, i am nearing the end of my pregnancy and I can definelty understand why people always say they can't wait for it to be over getting to that stage now, have had a grand pregnancy up until now but getting so tired now work is a struggle and still have another 11/2 to go before I finish up ah well.