FAO Fiona re: Banning WOL Users

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
What is the policy? It is just that with everything that happened over the last few days, an admission of guilt etc, at what point does someone get banned? The said poster is still at least viewing the site..... Please let us regular posters know if this person is going to be banned. Thanks :thnk
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I dont know but that person should be banned from wol
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="Princess Cinders":3icjoh0x]I dont know but that person should be banned from wol[/quote:3icjoh0x] You don't say.
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
there is no way that nutter should be allowed back on here >:o( but if she is banned can she not just log on under a different name ??
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="Jan09Bride":pfi3iem7]there is no way that nutter should be allowed back on here >:o( but if she is banned can she not just log on under a different name ??[/quote:pfi3iem7] I thought it particularly cheeky that she was viewing here a few minutes ago (hence this thread). The neck of some people.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="McDreamy":1ato80mx][quote="Jan09Bride":1ato80mx]there is no way that nutter should be allowed back on here >:o( but if she is banned can she not just log on under a different name ??[/quote:1ato80mx] I thought it particularly cheeky that she was viewing here a few minutes ago (hence this thread). The neck of some people.[/quote:1ato80mx] The wench has changed her name.
smartie pants Posts: 842
Even if Fiona removes her profile there is nothing to stop her creating a new one and logging in again. It's not really possible to ban people from an online discussion forum unfortunately. She obviously gets a kick out of all the hassle she has caused. Is there a sticking up my middle finger smiley? :o0
pluto Posts: 3893
[img:w55a8gu3]http://www.msn-emotions.org/emotions/animated_emoticons/3d/3d_emoticon_oneFingerUp.gif[/img:w55a8gu3]
mrsbride Posts: 144
Please tell me what happened - what is going on??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Senorita Posts: 3413
The likes of Sarah07 will just create another user name to haunt us with O:| There's not much Fiona can do to stop the likes of her.