FAO Mrs Summer.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Did you get through the night OK??? Only 2 more days left till the weekend!! >:o)
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
LMAO as soon as I seen my name I knew it was you :o0 :o0 :o0 Im proud to say I survived :o0 , It was tough though, even asked DH for phone s3x last night and he told me to feck off :o0 :o0 :o0 , so he has promised me as soon as he gets through the door that I'll be "sorted" :o0 :o0 CANT WAIT till 6pm tomorrow :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Woohoo!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="Mrs Summer":19swa438]LMAO as soon as I seen my name I knew it was you :o0 :o0 :o0 Im proud to say I survived :o0 , It was tough though, even asked DH for phone s3x last night and [b:19swa438] he told me to feck off [/b:19swa438] :o0 :o0 :o0 , so he has promised me as soon as he gets through the door that I'll be "sorted" :o0 :o0 CANT WAIT till 6pm tomorrow :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:19swa438] absolute cheek of his mrs summer :o0
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="misty21":2p75wmzh][quote="Mrs Summer":2p75wmzh]LMAO as soon as I seen my name I knew it was you :o0 :o0 :o0 Im proud to say I survived :o0 , It was tough though, even asked DH for phone s3x last night and [b:2p75wmzh] he told me to feck off [/b:2p75wmzh] :o0 :o0 :o0 , so he has promised me as soon as he gets through the door that I'll be "sorted" :o0 :o0 CANT WAIT till 6pm tomorrow :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:2p75wmzh] absolute cheek of his mrs summer :o0[/quote:2p75wmzh] I KNOW, I sooooo wasnt impressed with him, his excuse was that there are 4 other guys living in the house and he'd die if they heard him :o0 :o0
They'd only be jealous!!!!!!
jellywellies Posts: 2268
[quote="BouncyL":2ui2pyam]:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 In fairness he had a bit of a point about the other guys hearing him! Roll on the weekend![/quote:2ui2pyam] The guys may start to wonder what he was up to and with whom .... lol