Fao: Tiglett

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bellabella Posts: 2750
Can I ask you a big Favour. Now do you remember last November I put a certain song in your head ? :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: Would it be ok if I sang it this sunday as it is the 1st of JULY? >:o)
Tigletts Posts: 2904
HAH :o0 Yes I do remember, now you've got me going again. Where did the time go to..... I think it's flown by dunno about you pet. Can't believe you're almost there.... posted in your July M2Bs thread yesterday. god who sings it again? Can't remember now and it's going to drive me mad O:| O:| O:| O:|
It's Mundy, i saw your lovely post in the July thread you should pop in because in no time it will be you. The time has gone so quickly but sometimes lately it seems endless. Can't belive your ticker either.So we are all set for Sunday. xxxxx
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Bella I hope you dont go early, I am heading on hols for 2 weeks tomorrow but if you do ask someone to pm me :thnk :wv
That's it ! I'll be singing with you in spirit on Sunday my dear. Are you ready??? Has it sunk in that you're actually going to have a little baby? Cause it hasn't for me yet :eek :eek :wv :thnk :xxx
Ah thanks PC and I promise to keep you updated. I doubt that I will go early and I will probably end up cursing Mundy and the July song.I'll have to change the lyrics to "august" :o0 :o0 :o0 Have a great holiday and take it easy. :xxx
[quote="bellabella":38be98cl]Ah thanks PC and I promise to keep you updated. I doubt that I will go early and I will probably end up cursing Mundy and the July song.[b:38be98cl]I'll have to change the lyrics to "august"[/b:38be98cl] :o0 :o0 :o0 Have a great holiday and take it easy. :xxx[/quote:38be98cl] Can't do that, it won't work :o0 Oh! ma ma ma,oh! ma ma ma,oh! ma ma ma My AUGUST SO.... are you ready?!!!
Yeh you are right it doesn't have a nice ring to it. Am i ready? God I don't know if i am ,sometimes i feel i am and others i just feel a bit shocked. Do you know what i mean? I really don't think the reality hits until you have a little baby lying in your arms? What do you think? Are you ready?
Am I f...k !!!! Hasn't sunk in at all I don't think. Even though started buying bits and bobs but just sort of hide them in the cupboard :o0