First Dance with a difference

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

June09SoExcited Posts: 598
I'd love to do this but wouldn't have the nerve!
greenfix Posts: 64
HILARIOUS!!!!! We took a couple of dance lessons for our first dance - we were pretty confident bt on the night, I couldn't go "in reverse" in my dress so we sort of abandoned what we'd practiced! It was great fun though anyway - we chatted and laughed the whole way though! :xox :xox :lvs :lvs :lvs
christmas angel Posts: 90
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Hilarious, loved it!!
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
Very funny! :o)ll Would take a while to practise that and get it right! :o0
Faireez Posts: 973
I've seen that a while back. I never tire of seeing it though. It's hilarious. Can't see H2B doing anything like that. He has no co-ordination at all.
x_x Posts: 1823
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! BRILL! I saw the Jack Johnson/Michael Jackson one before and a few Thriller ones but never that one! LOL... H2B is some little mover on the dancefloor altho I don't think even he would do that....aw thats given me a much needed giggle. Thanks!
rockstar Posts: 1815
im doing this!!!!!! goin to start off wit a sentimental song we both love and itll burst into sexy back by justin then superfreak!!!! H2B will be gas as he's so funny when he dances!! plus one of my BMs is a choreographer so were sorted :o0 :o0 :o0
x_x Posts: 1823
[quote="-Metal-Bride-":31h0qw52]im doing this!!!!!! goin to start off wit a sentimental song we both love and itll burst into sexy back by justin then superfreak!!!! H2B will be gas as he's so funny when he dances!! plus one of my BMs is a choreographer so were sorted :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:31h0qw52] Super! For superfreak, you should so do the thing the little kid in lil miss sunshine does in the movie, soooo funny. You know the roaring at the end of the song?? Be soo funny. Good for you Metal Bride!
bullzara Posts: 41
thank you for making me laugh so hard i even cried but i woke up my h2b so he's not happy now but i dont care........ its a great idea i would love to do it but h2b would just laugh at me...... i would love to see my mothers face if we did that i think she would have a stroke