Following on from adultery...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Swinging. Would you? Have you? Would you like to? I was in a relationship with a guy once who I found out was big into it. I just wasn't. Didn't go there, wouldn't go there....
Spudnik2b Posts: 1804
Don't think so but would love to be a fly on the wall to see it in action... i mean the choosing part, keys in a bowl :o0
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Not in a million
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
no f*cking way! I don't get the attraction of it at all
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
No way! Never!
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="easytiger":3jbiovap] I don't get the attraction of it at all[/quote:3jbiovap] Really? Even in the abstract? I dunno, I seriously doubt I'd ever consider it in reality, but in some fantasy-land part of my brain, being simultaneously secure and "free" enough to pork a multitude of women seems an attractive lifestyle choice. I'm not sure I could manage it myself, though.
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="FAITH!":23b9inbu] Swinging. Would you? ....[/quote:23b9inbu] Never say never [quote="FAITH!":23b9inbu] Have you? ....[/quote:23b9inbu] Nope [quote="FAITH!":23b9inbu] Would you like to?....[/quote:23b9inbu] It'd depend on the circumstances
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
None of ye want to join my swingers club on the Darkside then?
LMR Posts: 1925
I swear by it.
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
[quote="TokenMale":22xtyeqg][quote="easytiger":22xtyeqg] I don't get the attraction of it at all[/quote:22xtyeqg] Really? Even in the abstract? [/quote:22xtyeqg] Well for me to have sex with someone I have to feel 100% comfortable with them - which means knowing them well. Swinging (and this is my take on it, I may be wrong) seems to be pairing up with couples who are practically strangers.