Menu

Frilly pants for under toddler's dress/skirt?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
Has anyone seen nice knickers/pants for under skirts/dresses for little girls? I got some in Dunnes but of the three pairs, 2 are very pink. Even a few plain white ones would be great. Can't see any on Pumpkinpatch, The Gap or Carter websites.
Dot Cotton Posts: 1298
hey, i haven't seen any knickers or pants but i was given a pair of white tights with frills on the bum for DD as part of an outfit. The brand is name it so you might have some luck there. They are gorgeous!
Thanks Dot, I'll be in Dundrum tomorrow so I'll take a look in Name It. I have a couple of pairs of tights like that too and they're gorgeous in the winter, so I'm looking for a summer alternative to keep her nappy covered!
Daff Posts: 11644
think I saw some in Next? not sure though, it could have been online.
teapotty Posts: 2085
Got pale pink ones in h&m as part of a present recently,they seemed like good quality.
MrsVanDeKamp Posts: 628
Check out rufflebutts.com, they have some really cute ones
John Walsh Guitar
Wow, MrsVDK, they are gorgeous!!! Thanks for all the suggestions girls, I walked around the whole of Dundrum today without finding any, but I managed to spend a small fortune in all the shops you suggested! That's more clothes I'm going to have to hide and pretend came in a bag from the cousins... :innocent:
punkybrewster Posts: 290
Sorry to hijack, but with all the mention of these US websites- what is the story with ordering online from these sites with regard to duty/tax? I LOVE Carters pyjamas for my DDs, they are sooo soft and cosy!
I'm open to correction on this, but since children's clothes have a zero VAT rating, I think they are exempt from customs/duty. The Gap has an EU website, so it's not an issue there. I love Carter stuff too, sent DH there to stock up on their front opening vests while he was in Chicago!
punkybrewster Posts: 290
[quote="PaniniRoses":2w51q0gx]I'm open to correction on this, but since children's clothes have a zero VAT rating, I think they are exempt from customs/duty. The Gap has an EU website, so it's not an issue there. I love Carter stuff too, sent DH there to stock up on their front opening vests while he was in Chicago![/quote:2w51q0gx] Oh my God so excited right now! Better get DH to hide my credit card!