galway brides has anyone used

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rocj Posts: 799
farrell travel or tom brett cars for their wedding they are based in the galway area. also i know it has probably been asked loads but can anyone recomend anyone that does wedding cakes that dont cost the earth. really grateful if you could help.
b2bneedshelp Posts: 58
Hiya Good question I'm having him too, I'm just going with the flow! I assume he's fine! If not I'll get a taxi :-) As for Cakes, I'm having And I think she's reasonable and she's nice and easy going! when you getting married? b2b
Hiya Good question I'm having him too, I'm just going with the flow! I assume he's fine! If not I'll get a taxi :-) As for Cakes, I'm having And I think she's reasonable and she's nice and easy going! when you getting married? b2b
I always wonder how someone double posts or quadruple posts in my case now I know!! Sorry.
which of the companys are you using. im not getting married till sept 09 but i have decided to go back to coll and want to get as much done as possible so i wont be juggling studying and wedding.
Insider Posts: 20
Hi, I would advise you to see Tom Brett's car's in person, they are rather small and VERY tight in the rear. In regards to Farrell Limo's, the standard of his cars leaves a lot to be desired, he is very likly to swop the car you have booked for another one on your wedding cay. Try Hugh Ryan (Rolls Royce) on 087 2606700, Pat Feeney (Getaway Wedding Cars) 087 9902294,or MickRaeney (S class merc) on 087 2240242. Avondale Rolls is on 086 9902294. All the above are PSV licensed and insured for hire. Evenin' All.
LMR Posts: 1925
Were using Getaway wedding cars. he has a great selection. We're getting our cake form Goyas. They're not particularly cheap but they are great and the service is brilliant. I also wonder how long it will take for this thread to be deleted once admin get wind of the negative feedback for some of the car companies.
thanks guys for your replies. i know it bugs me that the site does not allow negative feedback is the whole idea not to get positive and neg on things so you can make an informed decision.