Gina shoes....advice please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ohholymoley Posts: 2150
I am very very tempted to buy a pair of Gina sandals for the evening of my wedding......fell in love with the Daisy style today, but I am worried that they will snag the bottom of my dress? Can anyone advise me who has worn Ginas with full length dresses....do they catch at the end of the dress? I dont mind spending the money on them as I know I will get so much wear out of them. Any advice greatly appreciated!! :thnk :thnk
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
Buskers I have heard that gina shoes are the only 'diamante style' shoe that wont snag on your dress hth :wv
Thanks doublel....I have heard mixed reports, some say they do snag....then i heard others saying they do not snag at all........Any other Gina owners out there??!!!
SophiaTheFirst Posts: 541
Hi! I haven't got a pair myself (some day....) but I've heard that putting clear nail varnish over the dimanté bits will stop any snagging. Hope that helps :wv
Thats interesting Pretzel...never heard of that tip!! Dont know if I fancy painting them with clear nail varnish after paying 580 for them!! :eek :eek :o0 :o0 :o0 Thanks for the info :lvs :lvs :lvs
bump!!! :o)ll
rop Posts: 1453
buskers - DO IT!!!!! :o0 you know you want to - after our little chat the other day im heading into BTs on saturday with my mam!!! my feet are gonna look so pretty - going to wear my other shoes for the mass then change!!! :o)ll do it - you know you want to!!! :o)ll
mtv Posts: 935
owner of a wedding shoe shop told me to buy ginas in bt they were far better than her benjamen adams range!! they dont snag dresses
Right old Pickle...I am getting them !! There are no doubts now...rang my bridal shop and she said they will be perfect with my dress, she said she will make sure they will not snag the dress and can make sure the lining will be long enough to protect the rest of the dress!!She was as excited about the shoes as I was and told me to go for it!! Going for the Gina Daisy (new collection) in silver....do you think the silver will go well with my dress??!!!! What ones are you going for?...what are we lilke! Readyto wed...thanks for the reassurance, cant wait to get them now!! :o)ll :o)ll :thnk :thnk
miamia Posts: 673
Buskers They are fab, go for it! You will be able to wear them again too, so good value! What is your dress like? :wv