give me your top 5........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

littlechick Posts: 758
MOVIES.... Hi girls, I want to buy a few movies for myself just to have for rainy days! Can you give me your top 5 all time favourites, anything at all that you like, just to give me some ideas. Thanks girls :wv Some of my all time favourites: :lvs Titanic :lvs The life of David Gale :lvs The Notebook :lvs The Holiday :lvs Father of the Bride 1 & 2 *) and loads more too!
mrsblacky Posts: 440
The Wedding Date Calamity Jane An Affair to Remember (Original Version) Dirty Dancing Pretty Woman
emma1980 Posts: 2219
to kill a mocking bird shawshank redemption de ja vu {sp} the green mile all of the die hards
BusyDee Posts: 8527
1. City of Angels 2. Taken 3. Atonement 4. The Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremicy, Bourne Ultimatum (sorry sp) 5. Man on Fire (or anything with Denzel Washington in it :lvs ) HTH :wv
Aurge Posts: 1456
:lvs This Boys life :lvs My Girl :lvs 50 first dates :lvs The wedding singer :lvs The Sound of Music Not my fave films but ones I love to watch if Im on my own or if its lashing raining out. :wv
juicykay Posts: 124
ooooh theres soo many but i guess i'd have to go with.... the dark knight to kill a mocking bird juno sin city and any cartoon from Disney :lvs :lvs :lvs
lunasa2010 Posts: 335
Oh girlies- you've just given me a very self-indulgent idea. I'm off for the bank hol and for once I'm not up to my eyes in marking coursework so I'm gonna go and rent a few chickflicks for myself for the afternoon. (The alternative was to gut out the spare room!!- please don't persuade me that it's a better option!!)
lunasa2010 Posts: 335
5. Man on Fire (or anything with Denzel Washington in it :lvs ) HTH :wv[/quote] Oh my God I thought I was the only Denzel fan in the country. He's so yummy! My H2B just doesn't understand my fascination!!
juicykay Posts: 124
[quote="lunasa2010":19ppvkkg]5. Man on Fire (or anything with Denzel Washington in it :lvs ) HTH :wv[/quote:19ppvkkg] Oh my God I thought I was the only Denzel fan in the country. He's so yummy! My H2B just doesn't understand my fascination!![/quote] He is YUMMI!!! and an unreal actor ! any movie he touches turns to gold!! love his movies!!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Clueless :lvs Walk the Line :lvs Greese :lvs Pretty Woman :lvs My Girl :lvs Confessions of a shopaholic :lvs All the girly chick flicks !!!