Guest Book

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sucabo Posts: 324
Can anyone tell me where in Dublin I can buy a Guest Book. I know there are loads of places online to get them but wedding is in 3 weeks :eek and don't want to chance ordering online incase it doesn't arrive.
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Birthdays/Hallmark do a few nice ones - I saw a couple in hallmark in whitewater at the weekend - were just over €20
dollybird222 Posts: 184
there is this beaxutiful little shop that do amazing ones i just cant think of the name right now but its beside the superquinn in crumlin il post back in if i remember but as the last poster said easons and book or gift shop usually do them
sucabo Posts: 324
Thanks girls. No big deal if I don't have one but would be a nice thing to have.
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Think the shop Dollybird is talking about is The Sweetest Things which is beside Superquinn in Sundrive. My FMIL bought our guestbook for us there so I can defo say they have nice ones! Dont know how much they cost tho'!
yes thats the shop my mom got mine there and matching pen also i got cake toppers and lovely wedding day champangne glasses there aswell i dont think they were overly expensive at all if you are near the shop you should take a look
yes thats the shop my mom got mine there and matching pen also i got cake toppers and lovely wedding day champangne glasses there aswell i dont think they were overly expensive at all if you are near the shop you should take a look
MRS.Q Posts: 558
Easons do nice ones....
rubies Posts: 1375
Also Lantz and M&S and Tesco had them before too.