Hair extensions

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

snuggler Posts: 1296
Hi, ok so I'm looking at getting real hair ext , hopefully someone come to house, north dub . Anyone recommend anyone or advise? I have hair in bob, don't want too long & want real hair & not bead ones, the bonded ones. I know they can be damaging, had before, yonks ago & were fine but place not there anymore Tks in advance
Shorti3 Posts: 404
Hair extensions ate not damaging to your hair if put in professionally and taken out professionally. ive a girl from rush that does mine she also trained and works in hairspray il pm u her number x
AmandaMc Posts: 1813
This girl does a lot of models hair extensions (works with Lili Forberg a lot) and is very reasonable. This girl is amazing but very expensive:
Shorti3 Posts: 404
how much is ceira as a matter of interest?
AmandaMc Posts: 1813
[quote="Shorti3":1112s8cw]how much is ceira as a matter of interest?[/quote:1112s8cw] I called her a few weeks back- I only want shorter ones, about 13" and she said they would be between 550 and 800euro!! But for longer ones you are probably looking at up to 1,000euros!! As fab as they are I couldn't justify anymore than what anna from hotlox charges (about 200euro)- she travels to your house too. I've never had them before but said I'd treat myself during the summer.
craigsmrs Posts: 341
[quote="AmandaMc":35st9jay][quote="Shorti3":35st9jay]how much is ceira as a matter of interest?[/quote:35st9jay] I called her a few weeks back- I only want shorter ones, about 13" and she said they would be between 550 and 800euro!! But for longer ones you are probably looking at up to 1,000euros!! As fab as they are I couldn't justify anymore than what anna from hotlox charges (about 200euro)- she travels to your house too. I've never had them before but said I'd treat myself during the summer.[/quote:35st9jay] Wow! Ive never heard a free lance charge that much! I have extensions in my hair, Ive ha every type possible & theyve never damaged my hair. I mainly have the glue in ones , have them put in & removed professionally. I usually get them done in Hairspray. Ive seen a guy on facebook that does micro beads & prebonded ones, my friend had hers done by him & I can honestly say theyre amazing. Think his name is Gerry, this is his page anyway.
snuggler Posts: 1296
Tks a mill, lots to choose from & for Pms Cheers